Holiday Shopping Safety Tips
The next couple weekends will not only be busy for shoppers, they'll also be busy for thieves. The Casper Police Department offers a few reminder to prevent your Christmas from being stolen:
- Always carry your belongings, such as purses, on your body.
- If you are store-hopping, bring your purchased goods into your car to prevent losing them.
- Try to store the items in the trunk. If that can't be done, make sure to conceal them so thieves won't be tempted.
- Store iPods, wallets, navigation systems etc. out of sight in your car.
- Lock your vehicle and roll up your windows.